ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Hi upandgo Not much to say really, only hope is for Grieve to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hi upandgo

Not much to say really, only hope is for Grieve to start kicking some goal, although they reckon it will be at 1000 BOPD b y year end.... probably the most realistic prediction of Grieve production they have given for the last year..... Looks like the refinance of the Aneth debt will not be fully funded by a lower rate reserve based loan considering they said any shortfall will be replaced by more prefs at 15%, (capitalised for 12 months) ...will give them some breathing room till Madden and Grieve are contributing more next year but still may not be enough.

Emphasis is now on survival and sustaining Aneth production rather than significantly boosting the fields production.... for me this was a 5 year ( growth) story, now it is a lucky to survive story which will probably need a 1:1 or more equity raise ( my opinion only).... very disappointed but that is the game we play at this end of the market..... as long as you win more than you lose, then you are ahead.... this on is definately a loss for me...

Cheers

Dan

Ps.... sorry , I didn't pick up on the other thread that your question was directed at me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236