HUO 2.31% $2.54 huon aquaculture group limited

Thanks Savlich, that is good news. Particularly regarding fish...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks Savlich, that is good news. Particularly regarding fish loss. I only heard from relatives with news sources. Damage or stock loss can't have been enough to warrant telling market.

Incidentally HUO is an interesting chart: looked like was forming bear flag inside trading range but isn't continuing up. Nevertheless just like ascent from Dec to Jan rise 21SMA has just crossed 89SMA and seems to like cycling. I think if it drops to bottom of range around $4.10 I'll buy more.

Morningstar today has kept it with top score (10) as a Buy with 1 year target range $5.05 to $6)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236