CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Correct Tanbianyi & Dobe.

Don't agree K8, market wants to see further resources proved up and things moving before a recovery in the SP, has nothing to do with D & C. The Coriat & Dyer families are two of the richest families in Peru with extensive business stakes throughout the country and with tight political contacts. If sh*t hits the fan for some reason, I would certainly put my money on of them to sort it out through their political influence rather than an Aussie or Canadian company! I think we're very fortunate to have them as partners and make no mistake about, they are not scared about the shootout as they more than likely have far greater money at their disposal than SRK does.....so there's no chance of getting on the cheap, believe me. If SRK tries and plays smart with a lowball offer, the only thing that will happen is that they'll match that offer and we'll lose our 50% stake in a potential world class project so SRK should be very very careful how they approach the shootout clause imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236