CWN 0.25% $12.09 crown resorts limited

cwnha and cwnhb, page-10

1. 3,299 Posts.
    It's really interesting I was pretty close to buying both.

I agree re your post.
    I think the issue is should Cwn go private what would the structure, gearing, credit rating and disclosure be like. I would assume that the risk profile of Cwn being private would be higher(my assumption) if funding was dearer then maybe the crown notes with the low step up might be attractive?

Also I would be interested in knowing what packer owns in cwnha and hb?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236