ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 153 Posts.
    To those who believe in the iSonea devices and the technology, know that they have the potential to make a real difference in millions of lives and to these people the current share price is irrelevant.

It's a well know fact that to take control of your asthma you need to know what medication to take, how much, and when and how you should take it (i.e. you need a monitored management plan which can be communicated to your doctor or health professional).

Anything that make this easier will be a winner once people are aware of it (also the first step in any marketing strategy). To be successful, any credible asthma device must deliver the following:

1. Provide credible live asthma data to your doctor for review (i.e. are you getting it right?);

2. Assist in administering your medication and provide information on using your inhaler properly (very important);

3. Facilitate your personal asthma action plan set by your doctor or health professional;

4. Provide useful information to help you take control;

5. Correctly monitor your asthma, recording your symptoms, monitoring your wheeze rate or similar and keep a diary.

I know the iSonea device can deliver on each of these, which every Asthma foundation or body around the world advise are the most important actions in controlling your asthma.

So to me its only a matter of time........for investors buy when everyone else is selling, worked for Buffett.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236