ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "I say this tongue in cheek as I doubt they (FMG) would be interested in partnering with our current waxworks directors"... Unfortunately, Scorpio11, in this world big fish don't swim with little fish....

When FMG was a junior, they were all over our waxworks directors, and many JVs were made...I used to hear the drums beating when the FMG boys were having tea in Cullen's Kitchen and most times CUL would go for a sharp run up.... Not anymore... Today FMG is a big vibrant ocean and CUL is a swamp with smelly stagnated water.
    But like you, I've been asking the same question for years: CUL has 30 years experience in mineral exploration, good data basis, and many tenements with potential, but no money. So why no one has seen yet the bargain in picking up this shell for few $mil and turn it into a modern exploration vehicle. Perhaps we have to wait for another pommy Indian to come over and do something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $491 98.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2336285 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2947153 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236