ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Sorry huninni I must agree with Mongrel. Money in the bank means nothing. There are only two reasons that I can see to stick with this company:

1. Someone buys our (and Cuervo's) 'assets' - even for $20M will give us a decent profit from here. But don't expect this any time soon - iron ore is not sexy right now as we know. But it will be again. But then again bargain hunters abound during these times.

2. The scholars that are in charge of the remaining $10M make an amazingly great decision and invest the remaining funds in a positive cash flow company (oh I just made myself laugh).

Apart from the above the cash will be run down and hence the share price increasingly worthless. But.......there is a lot of distressed assets right now and $10M is a lot of money. I am not hopeful but still I prey that these idiots can do something with this opportunity.

I sigh. I am preying for idiots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236