SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I don't think that our shares will be hugely diluted if we were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    I don't think that our shares will be hugely diluted if we were to offer Cuervo SRK shares to combine the companies. The benefit will far outweigh the dilution.

Strike owns 31% of Cuervo effectively. So even if we offer Cuervo 25% of the combined companies that would mean about 50m SRK shares created. Which would mean fully diluted there would still only be 200m shares outstanding which is still not too bad. But I don't see that we would offer a near bankrupt company even that many shares.

But under the above scenario I still believe it would be beneficial to pick up Cuervo's assets to dilute our shares by that much. I would be willing to move from 100% ownership of SRK to 75% of SRK and Cuervo assets. If we did then I can see well over 1bt iron ore within the year and we will be looking at a truly serious prospect. One that others will be paying much closer attention to.

Bring on the merger and please dilute my shares and bring on a 1.5bt resource company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236