CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I don't think their last report was all that bad

I don't think the corner has been completely turned, I prefer to put it like this

I think the management at ccl are starting to get off their high horse and realise that the climate is changing, the days of a product like coke selling itself are gone, hence the arrogance of that needs to go and the culture is changing, this is evident in their continued diversification of other product sales

management and sales reps need to start working as actuall salesmen rather than in the past relying on the bullet proof ideology that coke will continue to walk off the shelves. its now time for ccl to work for their money.

in saying that we need to put it into perspective, lets look at the recent losses of some other companies like bhp, the increased pressure on the banks profits, the competition between wow and coles etc etc

soon makes one realise that ccl at these levels is not a bad investment and not a bad dividend, in addition ccl has been unloved for ages, I think this will be a slow and steady story which will gradually gain some momentum

just my opinion, do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236