CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

sydneybhai you make all fair comments. Thanks for your thoughts....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    sydneybhai you make all fair comments. Thanks for your thoughts.

one would assume with what we have discussed that for ccl at the moment there is more chance of a decent upside rather than downside.

look at qbe for example, all the brokers were bagging the stock saying they wouldn't touch insurers and it was a dog of a stock, funny enough its done pretty well recently, in fact it shot up that quick that many missed jumping on in time.

DYOR but I get the feel ccl could do the same, its a solid company, reasonable dividend, yes it has been lagging behind for a while now, a lot of the downside has been factored in now, this tells me it may be primed to possibly reach 12-13, especially when investors stop for a minute to just think how overpriced other stocks are at the minute, stop to think how the property bubble cant keep sustaining itself, and when people stop to think that they are going to make squillions by waiting and trying to pick the bottom of the iron ore stocks.

anyway just my thoughts, im no expert, that's my gut feel, and more often than not my gut feel has served me better than if I had followed all the so called experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236