CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Tb350 Totally agree with you along with the technical analysis...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Tb350

Totally agree with you along with the technical analysis strong buy....

http://www.barchart.com/quotes/stocks/CCL.AX

Once again I would not risk my money in any banking or mining stocks or for that matter in supermarkets as well...Ccl is best beneficiaries at the moment as crude prices low will help their bottom line... Population increases in all their territories will help them maintain increase sales....coke is the best....supermarket competition is ok as I see even aldi wow iga all of them advertising coke life product to boost their sales which in turn will improve sales of Ccl.

Aussie $ tipped to go low which will benefit SPC as imported products private labels will get dearer and supermarkets will start selling ixl, SPC products to be in the market as their private labels will not be able to sustain if aud hits 0.70c which is likely....

Once again all the population growth Asian,  Chinese or indian or middle eastern communities do not have obesity probs and they will keep on consuming Ccl as usual...

Nothing to lose from here on but above are my views only....dyor

I see this as winner in this year....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236