CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

I don't think the point of the marketing exercise is to get coke...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I don't think the point of the marketing exercise is to get coke drinkers to switch to a new version of coke. That won't improve market share or profits for the company.

The question is how many health conscious types who do not drink coke will buy It?

Add to that the occasional drinkers in summer time who will buy it? I fall into this category. I don't buy drinks during the day unless it is hot. Then I buy something. For years that something has not been coke. So the second question is how many people like me will buy it? My answer is I like the packaging and the marketing so it's in the mix. When it is hot and I need a drink I will try it.

As a holder of CCL I'm only interested in increased sales and profits

Blue Moon and Coors beers are now readily available in my area. So that's an improvement.

Coke Life is on shelves and moving. If it continues to move to new customers great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236