CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Well I just had my first bottle of Coke Life, and as a regular...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 337 Posts.
    Well I just had my first bottle of Coke Life, and as a regular Coke drinker for many years I found that despite the claims about the similarity to regular Coke, it isn't, and for me it just doesn't taste good. I don't think I would buy it again actually. I drunk it without eating food or any other drink prior and whilst when you initially take a gulp it may be hard to distinguish, once the after-taste hits you a regular Coke drinker will immediately be able to tell the difference. The after-taste is a bit like Diet Coke to me. I would still prefer Coke Zero over this if going for a lighter option of regular Coke. After the initial bump to sales this may generate as a new product as people taste test it, I'm not sure this is going to be a game changer for this category...
    Last edited by TPI1: 20/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236