ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

As an Addendum to my earlier comments regarding inadequate...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As an Addendum to my earlier comments regarding inadequate Corporate Governance, we now have management being caught robbing Peter to pay Paul which goes beyond a corporate governance issue.  Breaching of the ring fencing of funding terms is in some cases a criminal activity, so it is not clear how any of the current management or board members should or can survive the restructure.  The real question is whether there will be any criminal liability for misappropriation of funds.  So as in the case where there may be a bang of uptick in Grieve production for the shoot the moon speculators, there should also be a big bang when they shut the door after dismissing the current senior management team and board.  Hopefully D&O insurance is not plundered to protect this malfeasance.

Equity Value is toast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236