ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

My layman's take so far (all care, no responsibility!):Fairbairn...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    My layman's take so far (all care, no responsibility!):
    Fairbairn has made an additional submission to the tribunal in Dec 2108 which questions the licence rate Meltwater pays Copyright Australia Ltd (CAL). It appears the rate may be even lower than originally presented to the Tribunal hence an even larger differential to Isentia's rate.

Meltwater and CALs lawyers have been instructed to find out/agree what is the current Meltwater rate. This has been used as a key input to determine the interim rate for Isentia.

The 3 related applications to the tribunal are to be held together (hence the removal of Isentia as a second respondent in the Streem case). The all in one is to be scheduled around March 2020 rather than original Dec 2019.

cheers T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236