ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

when I asked about management. member of HC told me to improve...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    when I asked about management. member of HC told me to improve my stock selection

I remember buying temple and webster ( TPW ) at 17 cents. The management was really involved in developing business.
    First and foremost they reduce cash burn. focused on increasing business

SP of now TPW is 1.5 dollar

ISD management seem to be enjoying their fat salary. Pls write to them. Ask them to get their act together.
    If not ISD will be taken over at low ball offer of 28-30 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236