SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

If you are feeling a little jittery with SMD, bare in mind the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4 Posts.
    If you are feeling a little jittery with SMD, bare in mind the following:

# BHP is bullish on copper and gold
    # Copper price looks like it is set to go through the roof in 2015.
    # US economy is lifting increasing the outlook for consumer/household goods (loaded with copper);
    # There are a few people in china that would not mind owning a fridge and an air-con at some stage (again loaded with copper);
    # Global supply of copper and gold is looking sketchy;
    # When you bought into SMD, you didn't think you were also getting a bunch of gold stock (look back at Iron Bak and Broadwood tenements!!!!).
    # Gold prices are going up with a falling AUD$.

The funds managers are just waiting for the feasibility and like me are looking forward to crunching the numbers on the upside and loading their pockets with gold.

.31???? I for one are looking to buy more at these levels.

Looks like all those who have cleared out are myopic.

Sourceboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236