MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Content marketing is the future and UGC is Gold., page-3

1. 1,009 Posts.
    Hey wheresmypants, you're right about most of your post and you summed up the opportunity well. However, content marketing has been the buzzword since 2012. And people knew how important is it. The difference is that today only a select few brands and marketers know how to effectively drive marketing through content. One of the main pillars of content marketing is the user engagement and producing shareable content with deep and far reach. This is where ShareRoot wins because brands can now not only curate content for their sites and promotional material but they can generate more deep and insightful campaigns that will actually drive brand value further through engagement.

I've been watching this space for a while now and I am confident that these guys are on the money. I mean they have integrated with FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and will be adding more. With clients like Costco and EBay - they are building an impressive client portfolio. My guess would be that their SaaS will have a solid enterprise user base including all major airlines, governments state, local. Universities and restaurants and hotels. Basically anyplace where you would look for user engagement before every trying out a product or service.

It is an exciting space with some massive potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236