AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

I think it's a case of some profit taking leading into the drill...

1. 52 Posts.
    I think it's a case of some profit taking leading into the drill period. Unfortunately this has erroded the support around the current SP levels. Buyers have dried up and only profit takers lining up to cash out. Fair enough though. We really need some positive announcement soons. Pantheon?! Xstrata drilling?! Anyone have any idea when some more positive news should be on the horizon. We need some interest stirred up in this puppy again....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236