STO 0.00% $7.02 santos limited

Yo. I still expect the shareprice to fluctuate, could be $7 or...

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Yo.
    I still expect the shareprice to fluctuate, could be $7 or back to $3 tommorrow but it doesn't mean anything except that Mr Market is a retard.
    Either way I have been fully loaded up for some time and quietly watching developments. Would be nice if we looked for alternatives to drilling the Pilliga as the path of more and more expensive oil and gas (cooper to pilliga with all profits over decades destroyed by GLNG on the way) with a helping of climate change on the side doesn't look like a promising one.
    Our descendants will surely curse us and rightly so.
    At the same time the company is still following the herd and laying people off at a time when it should be investing heavily to find more gas - leaving the industry in depression is good for no-one.
    Update I reduced my STO holding to 40,000 @ $3.5 and increased my holding in AWE to 65,000 @ .45. The PRG takeover just when STO was at $3 was a massive stroke of luck for me (so really I paid like $2.5 per share for STO) is although value investors tend to get "lucky" a lot.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25225 $8.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.53 12283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236