CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

short answer - no in the short term - yers in the long tewrm -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    short answer - no in the short term - yers in the long tewrm - and between the two the likely scenario is the stock price will drop into the $8 zone

the big negatives are the loss of premium pricing because of australian distribution squeeze by woolworths and coles - and its not likely that will change a- and the shioft in general at a global level for all first world nations away from drinking carbonated bevverages for ehatlh reasons. the US parent has had severe profit downgrades for same reason

all that said - the 'hidden' upside is that coke will likely go back to selling for $2/l once global economic confidence gets bacxk to normal levels = which it hasnt seen since the GFC

When that happens CCL will once more be a $12/$13 stock based on current sales levels.

As i saod though - thats likelly to still be 1-2 years away.

So i wouldnt expect any quick recovery.

Indnesia potentially provides a silver bullet - but mgt said it would be contributing major profit 2 years ago and still nothing. So i wouldnt hold my breath,

The new CEO is out of her skillset and comfott zone - but will manage costs well. Shes a manager not a visionary. Nothing revolutionary but a long slow slog back to health,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236