CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Hi eight, I accept your point that the health conscious consumer...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi eight,

I accept your point that the health conscious consumer may be a headwind for the coca cola brand in the near to medium term, but your Kodak example is not a good one. Kodak was destroyed by technological change... Coke's core product has not changed in over a century and that has been a critical factor to the success of Coke as an investment because management have not had to invest in R&D to continually improve the product. The result is greater free cash flow to shareholders.

dubspec, I think you're spot on. CCL's competitive advantage is much deeper than the brand, their distribution network is very strong.

I recently bought into CCL and I'm in for the long haul. Best to luck to all. It's differing views like this that make a market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236