CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

FB, In order for anyone to listen or care about what you post,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 117 Posts.
    FB,

In order for anyone to listen or care about what you post, it is necessary to be clear about how you are measuring value, what metrics you are looking at and how you are drawing inferences from them. You sound smart enough to understand this, but then you post things like above and all I can think is this the schoolyard again? It sounds like the baseless talk of infantile inexperienced teenager who has never been anywhere or done anything.

"I'll always win and you'll always lose" sounds exactly like something that someone who has never won anything would say.

Sincerely mate, it just seems like you are out of depth when talking about stocks. You may well win more than everyone else, but based on your rhetoric, you lose... and either you don't get this, or you don't care but either way...you lose.

Can the discussion please get back to actual company and discussing the value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236