TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Hi to all,I posted something about this company earlier, however...

1. 267 Posts.
    Hi to all,

I posted something about this company earlier, however I forgot to type in the Symbol.
    Although this company is speculative at this point, it appears to be trading some decent volumes for a small company and as a result it is starting to generate some interest.
    I posted earlier that if it breaks through the 6c barrier it could rise to new highs fairly quickly.
    If you take a look at the chart over a six month period,you will notice a bullish uptrend with this company regardless of the markets recent fluctuations.
    Yes it has its shaky days but I am taking advantage of days like that to buy in.
    Based on the most recent frequent reporting schedule and the increased volume trading, i'm expecting some reporting to happen within the next few days.
    If it is good news, I expect to see new stable highs between 8-10 cents regardless of market sentiment.
    The good thing about this company is that it has already conducted a share placement and capital raising earlier this year to high end investors.
    They are unlikely to raise any further capital through a share placement for at least another 12 months.
    They have also found coal at shallower depths, which would allow for some production to take place and generate returns earlier than expected.In the meantime they may chose to continue on with the current project.
    There is also scope for a potential takeover bid from neighbouring companies such as Peabody.
    As I am a contrarian, I have to say that I think this is one of those stocks that nobody wanted for quite some time, now it seems its about to turn around.
    After seeing the performance of the stock bounce back so quickly, I am confident that it should perform well this year.
    It's at least worth a look into.
    You might kick yourself if you didn't at least have a small piece if it continues the way it has been going.
    This stock is still below the radar at this point,so if you
    are deciding to get in, you should watch it closely over the coming weeks/months.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.