MRU 0.00% $7.00 mantra resources limited

not sure, i would suspect a pull back as it has gone up with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    not sure, i would suspect a pull back as it has gone up with little volume

The announcement on the 19/02/09 might have something to do with the rise

"The key investors in Highland Park (“Highland Park Investors”) include original
    founders and former executives of Toronto based LionOre Mining International Limited
    (“LionOre”). The Highland Park Investors were instrumental in the founding, growth
    and development of LionOre into a major international mining house prior to its takeover
    by Norilsk Nickel in 2007."

thanks for the thoughts, time to move on now :)

GL with the trade

CK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236