RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

guys.. the other day I mentioned on one of the threads that the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,414 Posts.
    guys.. the other day I mentioned on one of the threads that the market cap was becomming a little high when it was trading at 9.1c.

2,243,299,879 shares on issues..
    1,576,437,220 unlisted options

Market cap @ 9.1c is $347,596,076

Only a few minutes later I was made aware that the number of shares and options on issues which I quoted was incorrect, and that I was looking at the 3B from before the share consolidation.

Here is the announcement which confirms that the number of shares for RBY is now.

74,777,117 ordinary shares
    2,178,328 options expiring on 31 May 2009

With these numbers, the stock infact looks extremely cheap.. Market cap now comes back to a modest $4.3M.

From their half yearly accounts, they actually generated over $660K in revenue from their hang over product Pepp. This in turn pushed their revenue up from the same period the year before by 400%.

Of course the hang over product is no why it has had its recent run, but becuase they have a test kit which is capable of been used to test patients for the new swine flu.

I do not hold, but just wanted to clear up my mistake which I posted the other day.

Here is the chart.

Cheers
    Kevi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236