ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,400 Posts.
    Pviews

Thanks for your considered comments. The key factor I think is NTA reliability; and the NTA trajectory going forward.

Two points:
    8.5% of fund assets are direct investments (B&B Mezz positions). A conservative position would be to write these down to nil. They are illiquid and there is unlikely to be a pool of buyers even if they are potentially worth something. Reduces NTA to $2.10ish

Many hedge funds are slowing redemptions - eg if I ask for my money back, they will give me 25% every 3 months. Not great for NTA if the underperformance continues.

Would be good to benchmark the discount vs other funds. I will do some of that and share on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236