CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

Chartist Anyone?, page-31

1. 5,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Just to clarify, when I state "anything amazing in the share price" I mean rocketing many 100's of percent. On the back of the PFS and logistics announcements etc we may in fact see it between 30c - 40c. Who knows what will happen?

Once again I find these current prices confusing. The market knows fair well what is in the grade in terms of size and quality but it's not buying the full story in terms of eventuating into full production. In my mind if it was convinced we would see much higher levels. Maybe the broader market, including funds doesn't know CAY exists??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236