CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

Chartist Anyone?, page-24

1. 12,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The monthly is extended, I am organising funds for any drop around 16c, test that MA, then I will load the truck up.

Just need some news the market doesn't like, for example funds needed for production or rail etc. Initial reaction bad (buy low), but then the LT benefit is realised, that's when blue sky above 63c starts and massive wealth comes to all and the country IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236