CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Littlecorn,

Interesting point on the counter leverage of options....

I do wish ISN would be a little more forthcoming with plans and timelines.... The petition for 501k is overdue, and implies they didn't get OTC. Not entirely unexpected (as Southoz predicted) given they don't have a precedent. Man the US is crazy. I wish there was some explanation for it.. Otherwise, retire hurt and go the GP route with an insurance pushed tie-up. Still a big bucket of money to be made.

The strategy with the trial (UK?) must be coming up soon? Extrapolating App Annie, it doesn't look good for continuing sales here in Aus.

Yet for all that gloom, I take comfort from the fact that they won't be short on liquidity until the board feel they've well and truly given it a go. The company is much stronger than 12 months ago. If it falls below 15c I'm back to buying.

Sure would be good to be hearing more from management in the meantime.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236