SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

If you have patience (I mean real patience) then yeah.Provided...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,243 Posts.
    If you have patience (I mean real patience) then yeah.

Provided they don't dilute the buggery out of it on the way but possibly still not as much as SDL.

But if they could prime it without forking out to develope then big time reward available.

Problems is lack of interest in the stock & it doesn't really have anything to offer for that interest to develop short term.

If they did management to do something that could prop the SP the rise would be decent if thye got some buyers as you can see not much to take it up 10c (obviously people drop in as sp moves) - Say if you want 1m shares it has to move to be acquired.

Someone been playing with it lately - that 26206 @ 30.5 (2 sellers) been their along time never gets touched but everything under gets eaten if you dangle it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236