CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Not particularly concerned. They've recorded revenue growth over...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Not particularly concerned. They've recorded revenue growth over a 5 year and 10 year period despite this shift towards healthy eating.

In addition they have significant operations the wider Pacific region including a sizable Indonesian operation - I don't see the same obesity problems occuring in Indonesia that we have in the West (genetic factor?), so the long term growth picture there still looks solid. The fact the country is 10x the size of Australia gives some comfort with regards to the potential market size there, in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236