ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    On current operation I would tend to agree could go a bit lower.
    The review will be the key. Personally I think CCL a bit under represented in the juice market, and thought they would have hit that market with a vengeance when the ACC knocked them back on Berri and gave it to the Japanese. Big juice focus could be a pickup for SPC.
    who would be able to provide more inseason specialty juices. Not overly sure on the Brewery direction would like to see CCL take on the two foreigners. But think Westfarmers and WOW the key there not even coke seem to be able to take them on.
    Also CCL getting a lot of poor PR by continuing there stand against container deposit legislation. While their argument may have some (paid for) research support it makes little difference to the competitive advantage when all producers are picked up by the legislation. The only disadvantage I see is to importers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236