ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. gkp
    203 Posts.
    Ahh, the old Bloated Fart. It seems everywhere you turn, he shows up with his little "insightfull" gems. A year or so ago I had to tolerate his flatulance on the WPL forum. As i was buying at 32-35 dollars (still hold) he was spruiking his genius "wisdom" on the ills of WPL.

I don't give a flying fig If one makes their money on the way up or down. That's simply how the market works and everyone that plays here needs to accept that, but to suffer his utterances at such a monotomous rate is nearly more than one can bare. I'll probably get sin binned for this, but I really don't care, for unlike the Bloated Fart I have no need to post at a rate, that would make a machine gun blush. What he needs to recognise, is that he shoots blanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236