CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

this thread makes me laugh for what its worth i think youll find...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    this thread makes me laugh

for what its worth i think youll find the ccl spike up is yield chasing investors buying for the full year dividend + smsf's trying to do buffet style value investing long term.

i suspect they will be disappointed - a little by the div, quite a lot by the susbsequent share price performance in first 12 months.

but ccl aint dead either. it will be a good investment once we get over the 'post war' budget mindedness approach the gfc has introduced. even people with safe jobs are being cautious.

one day people will feel economically safe again - and coke will sell at $2+ per litre all the time.

alison watkins wont have much to do with it - but she'll get a lot of the credit and all the options.

just not there yet and probably not for 12 months.

now if the new MD manages to crack the woolies/coles distribution control - that would be something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236