CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

I loved being in the GXL queue with you where you shorted the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1554
    I loved being in the GXL queue with you where you shorted the stock to me (at, what was it, $8.30-odd?) a few short weeks ago, compared to today's $9.70 price.

And then there were the many others, too.

I expect there will be many, many more such occasions that are financially favourable to me, so keep those negative posts coming; they are simply sensational contrarian indicators.

The free feeds I get from you makes me feel like I am a beneficiary of Fat Bloater's Stock Forum Welfare (FBSFW).

Given your disparaging views, I think CCL is definitely worth investigating on the long side.

FBSFW: the selfless gift that gives and gives and gives...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236