ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 158 Posts.
    Good post Blokes-well balanced.However,I take a darker view of the current situation:and for good reason.
    It's pretty obvious now that the inventor dumped his shares because he knew something we didn't:that the commercial gains were a few years away here.He,better than anyone,knew the potential of the product suite and the market reaction.No doubt he will get back in at the right time and make a greater sum.
    MF I can't see 20c for the Paterson's 'pump and dump' but should be double the present SP.Blokes,you are spot on,MT and Bruce don't like to lose money.Bruce is a 'cornerstone' investor is he? I would suggest he has other plans:to double his money by dumping his shares on the market:the elite gambler only bets on sure things which is exactly what Paterson's pump and dump is.I wonder who else might be planning to join him? Mmmmmmm...We should have some different board members by the end of the year.
    I would call these guys what they really are but I don't have any money left to hire a lawyer.Maybe ,one day,some will though.One thing though,these guys are very good at what they do!

Perhaps this saga could be made into a movie called 'The Armidale Suite Horror'.

To all drinkers,lets just hit the sauce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236