ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I see the usual tyrekickers with no skin in the game are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316

I see the usual tyrekickers with no skin in the game are finessing over every detail of where ISN is at. Perhaps the only thing worse than that is the bagger who claim to own stock and whinge at every opportunity at what new management have achieved to date.

One thing is for sure, without the current management -- dilution or not -- these burnt toast holders would be holding nothing but paper. At least they are still in the game, cash in the bank with a timeline to market and a pbusiness plan that places them in the middle of a growth sector. Better to strike a light than curse the darkness.

I'm underwater on the last cap raising, having not taken the chance to get out on the last pump. Me bad. Sold a few along the way for profit and a few along the way for loss. Bought lots of options to give me a ride in this company over the next 21 months. So when I write it's as someone with a clear eyed view of where they are at and where (I think) they are going.

Management have taken plenty of stick here ... some numbnuts even criticising that their purchases last month were someone wrong because they boosted the share placement price. They should be applauded. They did what none of the previous insiders did, which was buy on market and put their own skin in the game. Are they well recompensed ...? yep, but so what .... ? I don't think anyone likes losing money on a stock. Not Thomas, not Mathieson. Not me.

Oppies are a risk that I'm prepared t take. The dilution is one thing, the fact the market cap still remains so low is another. It got harder today for my .14 oppies to be over the line in June 2014, but that's a long long lead time and they now have enough cash to ensure they get the airsonea into the marketplace. There will be another raising, but hopefully it's back around the .15+ mark as a precursor to growing revenue, tie ups with third parties and an acceptance that M-health is the place to be in 2013 and beyond.

I don't mind alternative views to my own on a company's performance or otherwise. What i do object to is the personal attacks and numbnuttery that has marked the clear attempts to talk this management down in the past nine months. As far as I can see they have done the best that they can with the cards they were dealt. Good luck to them and holders. To the baggers ... it's pretty sad you;re still here day and night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236