SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Also agree! The only thing I can think of is that they are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Also agree! The only thing I can think of is that they are rolling the dice on the possibility of picking up Cuervo on the cheap. Save the cash for a possible legal challenge (they say we have a 45% mortgage over assets we say 90%). I can't think of any other reason to shut everything down.

If this is true then it will play out from July - when the $5M-odd needs to be repaid. But there is a clause that could see this extended until January 2015. So could get interesting soon enough I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236