CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

What is wrong with the board INYHO ?There is virtually no logic...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What is wrong with the board INYHO ?

There is virtually no logic in suggesting the board will be rolled when Silvergate was comprehensively beaten not very long ago. I find it insulting that they make us go through this again so soon when they have brought nothing new to the table. What are their credentials, what can they bring to the situation except empty promises and a pathetic scare mongering strategy they preys on the inexperienced.

Once again as I have stated before you must believe in the quality of the project. Yes there is likely to be a capital raising and yes you will be diluted if you cannot take up your entitlement. How is thia going to be any different under Silvergate. Are they going to gift much needed capital out of the goodness of their hearts ? Of course not, they will sell off huge chunks of Hawsons at ridiculous prices to people we have never heard of. Alternatively they will run the company into the ground and take control at much lower prices when we are all fed up.

There is NO reason to trust these characters, do not let them effectively steal from you.

TN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.