IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

(Thanks mods, correct codes entered.) MACLEOD22 or is it...

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    (Thanks mods, correct codes entered.)

MACLEOD22 or is it Macleod?

re: "
    Suggest that you do not rely on memory" I think my memory is fine and close enough. I have had a good look at the pot bubble, cannot help thinking of the dot com boom/bust.

There are growers putting their hands up everywhere, now supply enters the equation.
    I think in the longer term supply will out strip demand by a country mile.

No matter which way you look at IGS there is the Okap influence on where way to much of share holders funds end up.

The dilution that will happen is a serious problem for existing and any new buyers that get in now or before a consolidation.

If you are after short term gains from the pot sector based on hype and or pumps, that's one thing, knowing when to get in and out is a problem though, not so sure about longer term gains based on possible over supply. Some one always gets left holding an empty bag.

20 cents up to 30 cents is one thing,
    90 cents down to 30 cents is another thing, it all depends on where you got in and wether you still hold, doesn't it! And you do have to look at purchase price, a lot would be way down on PYL and a lot may have made a few dollars.
    PYL's graph tells their story to date, for every winner there is a looser or so they say!

By the way –

PYL is trading up 50% on IPO, down 8% approx. on listing price and way, way, way down on its peak in a matter of months.

IGS is trading (at today’s close) 50% up on the price at the time of announcement.

In my opinion, you cannot compare IGS to PYL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.