[_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => lgi5rt97t2i2ii3oq1dafremb9
                )

)

[hc_public] => 
)
-----------------------
INTERNATIONAL GOLDFIELDS LIMITED... (ASX:IGS) - Cannibas, page-25 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Cannibas, page-25

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

Nuts

It's no use attempting to have a different viewpoint on this channel. It's owned by KIWI and his merry men. Anything we come up with will be opposed and new questions dished up. That's his manner of defending his bias.

Go back to my opening posts and you will see what I mean. Accusations of being associated with OKAP even though I have lost capital on their stocks. Also accusations on my NKP holdings and posts sharing info that I believed was true at that time. Kiwi accuses me of destroying investors via non truths.

I am still waiting for KIWI to contact Ian Shapiro in order to validate my claim that his info that he brags about was recycled.

In closing I agree that there is a strong chance that Winter Garden may be able to inject value to existing or new shareholders. Only time will tell. In the meantime let's not offend K and his supporters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.