SGL ricegrowers limited

The problem as I see it is that you s/holders of sgl are failing...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The problem as I see it is that you s/holders of sgl are failing to notice the bigger picture, for Gods sake or Allahs sake, which ever is applicable ,cant you see your chance to be involved in an exciting company.

Take your bitter pill with a glass of water and look at the big picture, before we change our minds and vote for 4:1 (thats four sgl share for one QG share)

SGL sholders can harldy back thier expertise in the area, when these are the basic facts: SGL was 1.17 and is now 33 (would be 24 if not for this bid) and QGC was 18 and now 70 with a much healthier business model. ALL in the same time frame.... need I go on

SGL S/H: I say we will give you 4:1 and you should be happy with that and we will throw in a half day investment workshop and some free investment advise.

QGC (Quality Gas Company)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236