STO 0.00% $7.02 santos limited

Can You Believe This

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Can anyone here believe the comments coming out from Macquarie and Motley Fool today!!!! Both praising and upgrading STO, and don’t get me wrong, as a STO holder I’m happy about this news!! I just can’t believe that Macquarie and Motley Fool have the impudence and hide to make these comments after all the bad reviews, downgrading and rubbishing comments they have been making about STO for as long as I remember!!

Not only that, most investors who hold and follow the company already know what their production costs are and how much they have reduced them, and would most likely be aware that the oil price has been higher over the last few weeks to months (indicating they will come in at the top end of their guidance) without Macquarie and Motley Fool trying to grab credit for telling everyone how good STO is, and without apologies for past reviews, or comments on how well they have done on turning things around. I would like to give my full view on these two analysts but not wanting to risk being moderated, all I can say is “does anyone believe the hide of them!!!!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25225 $8.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.53 12283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236