GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

EmanuelJust to enlighten the value proposition regarding your...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    Emanuel

Just to enlighten the value proposition regarding your last comment. I would suggest, politely of course, that Atlas Iron has to do something to increase shareholder value, they are currently capitalised in excess A$70 a resource tonne - GIR capitalised at a mere fraction of that. I note AGO have a magnetite project and want to replicate Cape Lamberts success and get some Chinese group to fund it, but Giralia have Yerecoin magnetite project which looks pretty bloody good in its own right.

Plus GIR have a bunch of other projects - including the sleeping giant in SA, which could on its own be worth in-excess of its current market capitalisation of GIR, have a look at AGS! It is not inconceivable that GIR finds (free-carried exploration through via their JV partner – same deal as AGS!!!) gets at least what AGS have and possibly more.

Earaheedy did disappoint 12 months ago, but who knows, the new round of drilling may really prove something up.

Plus they have a bunch of other things - to many to mention.

When people make comparisons between GIR with other companies like AGO I get a little annoyed. AGO is an absolute pigmy compared to the potential of Giralia – AGO have a fantastic promoter. That is the honest truth. I would politely suggest that their market capitalisation has run far ahead of their observable potential.

AGO take over GIR – I don’t think so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.