CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

True, but I think this is quite a few years away with gov...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    True, but I think this is quite a few years away with gov regulation involved. Like getting a drug approval, takes years.

I would suspect ride-sharing companies also will adopt this tech at the same time or likely earlier than CAB (they are normally more nimble). So we still get the same problems with CAB in making this sort of shift. There will be huge write offs in the process and erosion of share value/price.

If all goes well with a grand reinvention of CAB, their price will be doing something like RFG's (Retail Food Group) share price, where a systemic problem that needs to be addressed results in massive share price depreciation and then a change of management who then has the ability to basically start the company again. Which could involve making driver-less cars a focus. They however would be a clone of a ride-sharing company which has it's own competitive challenges :-/

Much better companies out there to take a punt on. IQiyi (on the US exchanges) for example, is a superb growth stock in the largest market at a very low valuation (just check Netflix share price and Walt Disney with similar businesses in smaller markets for the potential). I don't understand why punters take on a sinking stone like CAB when there are other, much better options out there.

IMO.

Regards,

Ryan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236