CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

The one left standing is the side H** as pointed out. Uber...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The one left standing is the side H** as pointed out.

Uber played a small roll in CAB'S fundamentals, but I would say because their surcharges got slashed to 5% - which is not a bad thing because it makes them more competitive.

Cab does offer price and convenience, do you even catch Taxi or rideshare? you do know that the price difference is very minimal. With CAB you can book them via app, phone call or hail them down - what more convenience do need?

Man, ecommerce and bricks and mortar both have their own lanes depending on the business - majority of people still want to "go outside" and buy stuff you know.

If there's no easy fix, there is always a hard fix, you're a cab shorter so of course you stay pessimistic.

I've already made somewhat decent profit with cab, so all good no luck needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236