ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    yes mudguts i too sold most a bit too early - i didnt mind eqn until they launched that takeover in late Feb - i sold two thirds of what i still had at just over $6, which is not much better than the original offer!

if i had held in there we would be talking a figure at least a bit closer to what a lot of us thought was the bare minimum the board should have considered!

might not be all over with eqn and the bidding for it either!

with respect to other posts on cgg after and during the takeover, i sympathise and did share the views of papertigger, numis,unchuck etc; but now it looks like aucu,bender,gregnz,bilbar etc will be closer to being right with the higher price of eqn now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236