AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Yes, Oilyman. Very suspicious. 5 million for sale. Can only be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Yes, Oilyman.

Very suspicious. 5 million for sale. Can only be one of 5 people according to top shareholders notice in 2012 Annual Report. (I don't think two or more top shareholders would simultaneously sell large chunks at 22.5 cents).

My bet is that it is the Smorgons, the only large buyers recently. I am starting to think they have agreed to buy a large chunk to hold on behalf of another party who intends to takeover AQO down the track. Remember the Smorgons only became an interested party about the same time at the Pathfinder deal was being (re)negotiated.

And why else would a recent acquirer cap the price of stock they've just purchased? I would think you'd want a stock you've just acquired a large chunk of to drift up.

It would be very helpful if the company updated the top shareholder list and any substantial change of notices. If the Smorgons are capping to acquire more themselves, that would require a new change of substantial holding notice, which we haven't seen despite some large chunks (one of 1million a few weeks back) going through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236