MET 0.00% 39.0¢ mt isa metals limited

buyers gathering, page-2

1. 2,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Well, so much for that lot of old garbage; the sellers rule the roost again now. The more I see of this stockmarket business the more I see the absurdity of it. It seems as if almost everyone is always hungry to sell, and at most times unless a stock is propelled by staggeringly good news or a bigger player placing a buy order at the top of the board then a share price is inevitably on the slide. Last week it appeared that sanity had returned to MET, with a fair percentage rise prior to the release of what should be outstanding assay results from Burkina Faso very soon. But alas, as soon as it became obvious that the bigger buyers were not going to budge higher a 100,000 player took his cash and ran, encouraging others to do the same. It's not just MET of course but it's the way the market generally works except in times of bubbles such as we had in 2006/7. Then optimism and (over)confidence rule and punters only have their minds on what MAY be, e.g., MET announcing multiple hits at 10+g/t AU, which may well turn out to be the case. Sometimes you ask, "Why do I give myself all this grief," but I guess its because a share like MET can rise 20% in a day on good news, whereas a bank pays that on a deposit in about three years. Oh well, better just get on with it with a smile I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.